Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

13 July 2011

Major Announcement



SOS

It brings me great sadness to say this, but MELOS no Michi is in trouble. I will be conscripted to the army in a couple of months, for a couple of years. And if you look at who is writing the posts, 75% is done by me. So that is a big problem. _chinpingpong is also going to be conscripted, and kieyuku is already struggling to cope with her studies. So that just leaves us with Miss Moonlight, our NMB48 newswriter, who is in university and also busy with her studies.

For a few weeks now I have been going around to other people I know and asking them, but to no avail. Thus I have no choice but to announce it here. I call out for help from my readers out there. This blog needs your help. Desperately. Anybody with a passion for writing, want to expand your OOO48 knowledge, or just willing to help write for the blog please email me.

melos125@gmail.com


Minimum Requirements
- Must be an AKB48 fan (obviously).
- Must be able to write well.
- That's all. No really it is.

If there are no applicants then I will have no choice but to close down this blog, something that I really do not want. I created this blog back in 2009 because back then apart from the forums, there was only 1 other English site for AKB48 info. Now there are plenty, but I still do not wish to see my dream, my creation, and inevitably my life, die.

I'm not asking for spectacular English writing skills, just acceptable would be good. I'm not even adding to the requirements that you have to know all the members or all their songs. When I started this blog I was very noob, only knowing the main 12 members of AKB48. But over the course of 2 years of blogging and researching, I now know quite a lot about the OOO48 umbrella, and can name 80% of all the OOO48 girls. So yeah you know have to be knowledgeable on them to join this blog.

News sources will be provided by me. Post formats and all the html code that comes with it have been saved and all you need to do is copy it over and insert the text. If you don't know how to write it then just look at the other posts on the blog, change the words around and your done. It's really not that hard.

I don't have much time left so if you are planning to join, do it fast.

No comments: