Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

05 June 2010

MELOS no Michi welcomes KIEYUKU

You probably have noticed that I'm pretty slow on news nowadays. Not my fault. Blame my school. I'm pretty much burned out by the many projects and homework spam. So, new writer!!! Whoooo *party*. Less work for me then hehehehe. *party*

Anyway, KIEYUKU will be joining MELOS no Michi and will now be helping me to help you keep up with the news. She's a Kitarie oshi so it will add some flavour to this blog too. Yay!

So introductory post!



Hi there, my name's KIEYUKU and from today onwards I will be joining MELOS no Michi as a contributing writer.

Generally, I like Japanese female artists and girl groups. I'm primarily a Perfume fan but I am into AKB48 very much as well. I am also a Hello!Project fan.

I'm quite a sucker for CDs, DVDs and official goods, so most of the time my savings go that way. At the top of the list of stuff that I really want to have but rather impossible - the adidas x AKB48 Official World Cup 2010 jersey (Kitahara Rie one) and the 2nd edition BLT x AKB48 Kitahara Rie tee. So if you want to bribe me into doing anything. you know what to do. *wink*

So for a quick, short intro about myself, I shall digest the info into a neat format. (Okay, I admit I'm just lazy to write in paragraphs.)

AKB48 Oshimen: Kitahara Rie

[PLEASE VOTE KITARIE FOR SENBATSU ELECTION!!!]

STAGE48 Name: polyrhythm
Start of AKB Fandom: February 2010

Name: Grace
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Birthdate: February 26, 1993
Country: Singapore
Occupation: Year 1 polytechnic student

Tumblr: hitorigoto
Formspring: AKB48

Favourite genre: J-technopop, J-pop.
Favourite artists: Perfume, AKB48, Buono!, C-ute, MEG, capsule, Suzuki Ami, SAWA, Mizca, EXIT TRANCE, etc.


Full AKB48 Member Ranking after the jump.



AKB48 Ranking
1. Kitahara Rie
2. Watanabe Mayu
3. Takahashi Minami
4. Sashihara Rino
5. Kasai Tomomi
6. Minegishi Minami
7. Kojima Haruna
8. Sato Amina
9. Maeda Atsuko
10. Miyazawa Sae
11. Itano Tomomi
12. Oshima Yuko
13. Umeda Ayaka
14. Nito Moeno
15. Matsubara Natsumi
16. Takajyo Aki
17. Kikuchi Ayaka
18. Sato Sumire
19. Ota Aika
20. Oya Shizuka
21. Shinoda Mariko
22. Kashiwagi Yuki
23. Kuramochi Asuka
24. Maeda Ami
25. Nakagawa Haruka
26. Akimoto Sayaka
27. Yonezawa Rumi
28. Ono Erena
29. Fujie Reina
30. Iwasa Misaki
31. Masuda Yuka
32. Matsui Sakiko
33. Kobayashi Kana
34. Komori Mika
35. Ishida Haruka
36. Katayama Haruka
37. Nakatsuka Tomomi
38. Suzuki Mariya
39. Miyazaki Miho
40. Hirajima Natsumi
41. Chikano Rina
42. Sato Natsuki
43. Oku Manami
44. Nonaka Misato
45. Nakaya Sayaka
46. Uchida Mayumi
47. Nakata Chisato
48. Tanabe Miku

PS. Rie FTW. Literally. Look, she has a World Cup trophy! xD

1 comment:

Natalie (Isola) said...

You guys seem to be low on news right now anyway. I would gladly help out. I think this site is the best for news in the akb fandom!!
Just DM on twitter you guys want help :)