Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

14 February 2011

SDN48's Ito Kana Graduates

 

     1st generation SDN48 member Ito Kana announced a few days ago through SDN48's Official Blog that she will be leaving the group due to poor health. She has been on leave since the end of January resting for Influenza. As of time of posting, Kananyan has already graduated, as her picture has already been taken down from the wall in the AKB48 Theater. There will be no last performance for her.


Translated by Gaki (http://pureidolheart.blogspot.com/2011/02/sdn48-to-loose-ito-kana.html)
“I’ve decided to withdraw from SDN48. I deeply reflected upon my decision, and I cannot keep causing trouble to everybody because of my health condition. I will make a fresh start, and focus on my health, as well as other things I need to do. I hope to have some time off until the day I would be able to see you again. I have met many people, and learned irreplaceable things through SDN48. The time I spent time with my precious members, staffs, and you fans, is my treasure. To all the people who have been supporting SDN48, thank you very much!”

     Kananyan ranked 10th in SDN48's Senbatsu Election for the GAGAGA Single. She is part of the unit I'm Sure in SDN48's 1st Stage [Yuuwaku no Garter]. It's the song that Mariko and Kojiharu performed on the 2nd performance of the Yoyogi [Surprise wa Arimasen] concert. She is the 3rd member of SDN48 to leave the group.

     As with almost everyone else, I'm kinda suspicious about her reason for leaving. I can understand "poor health" but due to influenza? That's hard to believe. I mean with the right medicine any influenza can be cured within a week or two, unless it is a new strain or something. There might be more behind this. Nevertheless I hope Kananyan recovers soon and wish her the best in her future, and hopefully we get to see her again. At next year's Request Hour I guess?

No comments: