Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

11 October 2013

NMB48 Kenkyuusei Ogawa Noa Leaves Due to Injury


On October 10, NMB48 4th Generation Kenkyuusei Ogawa Noa has announced that she will leave the group. She injured her leg in April this year and the injury still affects her so much that she decided to quit. Her leave is affective immediately.


Ogawa Noa joined NMB48 as a 4th Generation Kenkyuusei in fall last year and made her debut in December. She is the fourth member out of the 4th Generation who left following Sugino Risa, Hirose Sena and Ishihara Masako.


Noa explained her decision via G+. You can read a translation of her message below.


Ogawa Noa's Comment
Original Message
I, Ogawa Noa, will withdraw from NMB48.
I am really sorry for making an announcement through the blog which I actually should have told you in person.
My leg which I injured in April never healed. I consulted with staff members and adjusted the number of theater shows etc but the physician in charge said that as long as I continued to dance I would not recover completely and a surgery might become necessary, so I decided to resign.
I am full of thankful feelings towards those who have always supported me. To my kind senpai who have taught me a lot of things until today, to the staff members who until now guided me and always supported me, to all 4th Generation members with whom I have done my best together, I am really sorry for only causing you troubles, thank you for everything. I am full of gratitude.
The words you adressed to me have always given me a lot of courage and this is how I came so far. That I could get back on my feet even at hard times and frustrating times is thanks to you all. Thank you very much.
With gratitude towards you in my heart, I will focus on my recovery and I will do my best to strive towards my dream once again.
I am really glad that I was able to make several precious experiences during the days I spent as NMB48 member.
I love you all and NMB48.
Thank you so so much.

No comments: