Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

08 December 2013

Suga Nanako and Yano Azuki Will Graduate From SKE48


On December 7th, SKE48 members Suga Nanako and Yano Azuki announced that they will leave the group this month. Team E member Suga Nanako will have her final graduation show on December 22nd and Kenkyuusei Yano Azuki a day later on December 23rd, but both will still participate in a few handshake events in early 2014. Both girls want to focus on their studies.

Suga Nanako is a 5th Generation member. She joined SKE48 in late 2011 and was promoted to Team S in August 2012 and then became a Team E member after the SKE48 shuffle this April. She made SKE48 senbatsu constantly since the 10th single [Kiss Datte Hidarikiki]. Yano Azuki is a 6th Generation member who joined SKE48 this year. 

These graduation annoucements come only two weeks after two other SKE48 members, Niidoi Sayaka and Kitahara Yuna, announced their graduations.
You can read their messages about the graduations below.  

Suga Nanako's Comment
Original Message
I, Suga Nanako, will retire from my activities in SKE48 at the end of this month. It is a very sudden announcement and I am sorry about that but since I will become a third year high school student from now on and want to study properly, I made this decision. This is my third year since I joined SKE48. From the time I joined many people cheered for me, many members, the staff, my family supported me, and so I could continue my activites until now. Thank you. I want to continue with all my power until the end, so please support me.

Yano Azuki's Comment
Original Message
I am 6th Generation Kenkyuusei Yano Azuki. I will retire from my activities in SKE48 at the end of December. I made this decision because I want to focus on my studies.
While continuing my activities I bumped into many walls. Nevertheless, during these activities there were a lot of opportunities where I was able to come into contact with work I had always admired and my admiration for it became even stronger. From now on, I want to make this kind of work my future dream, and will advance straight ahead on the way I believed in. I am sorry that this is such a sudden announcement. Thank you to all the fans who supported me and to all SKE48 fans. I want to cherish the time I have left and want to work with even more effort than before.

No comments: