Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

30 July 2012

French Kiss 5th Single [Romance Privacy] 1st Week Sales + Review



French Kiss' 5th single [Romance Privacy] sold 85,011 copies on the first week getting #2 spot on the Oricon charts.  This is a huge drop from their last single [Saisho no Mail] which sold 133,662 on it's first week.



Romance Privacy (ロマンス・プライバシー)

The new single is definitely atop Saisho no Mail and while this is of course your typical French Kiss song, I'm still not so a fan of it. The group's a-side are probably not to my taste but it's a generic idol like song and the verses sound really really generic to me. I love how the chorus goes though.

Rainy day

This has to be my favorite b-side. While their a-sides haven't impressed me, I do love the groups b-side. This is such a melodious ballad. I do think this should have been an a-side but at least we got a PV.

Bin no Futa (瓶の蓋)

I liked this track. It has that French Kiss style but still it's a very light song, a song that would make you drowsy and put you to a deep sleep. Though I hear Yukirin more than Mocchi and Akicha all over this song.

Biorhythm (バイオリズム)

 We get a fun song with really upbeat beats, Biorhythm isn't a fast paced disco song like I thought it would be when I first saw the name but it has got some nice beats which makes this a song unlike any other that French Kiss has done and I definitely love it.

Kazanbai (火山灰)

Yukirin's solo is flawless as usual. Her solos really hasn't disappointed me up till now and neither does this ballad. I hope we get to see different type of songs in her solo single and not just ballads though.

No comments: