Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

08 December 2010

New Writer: Miss Moonlight

Another new writer joins! Her name is Miss Moonlight and she will be in charge of the NMB48 posts. Miss Moonlight comes from germany. Treat her well.

Still accepting applicants for the SDN48 slot so if anyone wants to help cover SDN48 related news please drop me an email: melos125@gmail.com.



Hello! My name is Miss Moonlight and I am a 21-year old undergraduate student from Germany. From now on I am going to contribute to Melos no Michi about NMB48.

I am a fan of AKB48 for about one and a half years now. It begann with Iiwake Maybe. I was looking through the Oricon ranking chart searching for new releases and I saw Iiwake Maybe on it. The title got me curious, I listened to it and then I was addicted.

Since Iiwake Maybe my oshi are also determined: Akimoto Sayaka for AKB48 and Matsui Jurina for SKE48, they just caught my eye immediately. But generally I like all girls.

I have a special interest in NMB48 because I love to see how this newly created group develops, matures and, hopefully, catches up to the other groups.

It's early days so I am not 100% sure about my NMB48 oshi yet but I'm interested in Yamada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu and Oota Riona. I'm looking forward to see more of them.

Name: Evelyn
Age:21 (1989.07.28)
Occupation: Student (Japanese Studies and Economics)
Country: Germany

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

No comments: