Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

26 October 2011

Vote for SDN48's [Kodoku na Runner] at AKB48's [Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2012]

Voting for AKB48's Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2012 has started yesterday. Have you voted yet?
If you haven't, and are still not sure of what song to vote for, then here's a solution for you.

Calling all SDN48 fans and non-fans alike. You probably know by now that the current members of SDN48 will be graduating on March 31st. This will be the last Request Hour concert for SDN48, so we fans want to give the girls the best rank possible.

SDN48 fans from all over Japan and the world are uniting together to vote up the song [Kodoku na Runner] (孤独なランナー). Why Kodoku na Runner you might ask? Well it is the song that links to SDN48 the most. Just like what Shonichi is for AKB48's Team B, and Omatase Set List is for SKE48's Team KII.



The lyrics of Kodoku na Runner itself is very fitting now that they are graduating. These 2 lines appear quite a number of times in the song:
"Don't Stop!"
"I Can't Stop!"

Many of the the members have mentioned it on their blogs during the hours after the graduation announcement. They don't want to stop their career. They can't stop. They want to continue singing, dancing, performing. It is their life. Even though they are not part of SDN48 anymore, that doesn't mean it's the end for them.

Kodoku na Runner managed to rank 24th in Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2010 due to the unity of the fans. However it didn't even rank in the top 100 on the 2011 Request Hour. I believe that by uniting together again, we can manage to get this song ranked high.


「孤独なランナー」
[Kodoku na Runner]
translated by Hana of Ganbariina!
In front of my eyes,
there's congestion
stretching towards my hopes
My rivals are
fighting at
full-power and
advancing down the road

YES!
I'll start running
This is my last chance
If I can't outrun them here,
I'll be a loser

Don't stop!
I can't stop
Don't stop!
When I get enthusiastic,
Don't stop!
I clench my teeth
My heart
races intensely
Don't stop!
I can't stop
Don't stop!
even if my legs cramp
Don't stop!
Show them that willpower
I'm a solitary runner

There are
countless
hills in life
Until you reach
the promised place,
you don't have any time
to turn and look back

YES!
Even if I collapse somewhere,
get up right away!
If I give up there,
everything will end!

Don't stop!
Believe in yourself!
Don't stop!
Your effort until now
Don't stop!
will pay off now
I can
surely do it
Don't stop!
Believe in yourself!
Don't stop!
In all the sweat
Don't stop!
Your natural face is beautiful
Miraculous runner

YES!
I don't have any regrets
even if I die like this...
Anyone who does all that they can
will be a winner

Don't stop!
I can't stop
Don't stop!
When I get enthusiastic,
Don't stop!
I clench my teeth
My heart
races intensely
Don't stop!
I can't stop
Don't stop!
even if my legs cramp
Don't stop!
Show them your willpower
Solitary runner

Don't stop!
Don't stop!

No comments: