Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

10 April 2012

NMB48 Kenkyusei Hara Mizuki to Graduate


Hara Mizuki, a 1st Generation NMB48 Kenkyusei, has announced on April 9 that she will be graduating from the group. The reason for the graduation is that she wants to focus on her studies  preparing for high school entrance exams. A graduation date has yet to be announced.

Just one week before Mizuki, 3rd Generation Kenkyusei Ishikawa Kokoro had announced her graduation too. With those two, five Kenkyusei have left or are about to leave NMB48 since late December last year.


Here is a translation of Mizuki's graduation annoucement.

Original Message
It is sudden, but I have an annoucement to make to you all.
I, Hara Mizuki, will graduate from NMB48.

After entering NMB48 I was allowed to perform in the Dareka no Tame ni Show and the Seishun Girls Show. In Dareka no Tame ni I did Raider and in Seishun Girls I was also allowed to do Ame no Doubutsuen. I was happy but on the other side, I failed Shonichi (first performance day) members, and also wasn't chosen for a team or for Senbatsu, so there were also frustrating feelings.

I became a 3rd year student in Junior High, and a student preparing for entrance exams.

Am I going to continue NMB48 this way?

I was really wavering whether I should do my best at studies now, enter the High School I am aiming for, find a goal for the future, and work towards it, but I decided to graduate from NMB48.

I am really glad I joined NMB48.
That is, all my fans who supported me and the members were nice, I was really happy being together with them, and it was a lot of fun.

Being able to be in NMB48 was really fun. Thank you.

Mizuki is a 1st Generation member, but did not make Team N or Team M. Additionally she has high school exams coming up now, so I can understand her decision and wish her all the best. I just hope the other 1st Generation Kenkyusei left don't follow her way.

No comments: