Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

10 April 2014

SKE48 Iguchi Shiori and Kaneko Shiori Announce Graduation



On April 8th, two SKE48 members announced their graduation: Team E's Iguchi Shori and Kaneko Shiori. Both girls will have their graduation show on April 22nd. Their last activity in SKE48 will be a handshake event on April 29. It was also announced that this handshake event will be the last activity for Deguchi Aki too who had already announced her graduation last month and will have her final theater show on April 21.

Iguchi Shiori is a 2nd Generation member. She debuted in 2009 and became a member of the original Team KII but was demoted to Kenkyuusei at the end of 2010. In August 2012 she was promoted again to Team KII and shuffled to Team E last year.

Kaneko Shiori joined as part of the 4th Generation in 2010 and became part of Team E at the end of the same year. She made senbatsu three times, for [Oki Doki], [Kataomoi Finally] and [Aishiteraburu]. Last year she ranked #63 in the senbatsu election. According to her graduation announcement she wants to continue in the entertainment industry.



Iguchi Shiori's graduation announcement
Original Message
Here is Team E's Iguchi Shiori. I joined SKE48 when I was 14 and have been part of it for 5 years. Now I decided to graduate SKE48.
I wanted to announce it to you as quickly as possible that is why I chose to do it via the official homepage. I felt more and more strongly that I want to do what I want to do from now on and so I decided to graduate.
I plan on telling you more details via the blog etc. Please continue to support me, Iguchi Shiori!

Kaneko Shiori's graduation announcement
Original Message
I am sorry that this announcement is so sudden. I, Kaneko Shiori, decided to graduate my beloved SKE48 at the end of April. This year I was able to graduate high school without problems and in spring I became a university student. I came to Nagoya when I was in my third year of junior high and now is my 4th year in SKE48. I thought now is the right timing to take a new step forward. I want to appear in fashion magazines! That is my goal. Because of that I plan to continue activities in the entertainment industry. I want to look for a place where I can shine more.
It took me a long time to reach this decision and I worried a lot, but I put a lot of thought into this decision.
I plan on writing more about my feelings on the blog etc. I'd be glad if you read it.

No comments: