1. Many a times we write drafts before we post. Often, we wait for more information before posting that draft. Sometimes that information doesn't come, so we basically only have 2 or 3 lines of info in that draft. So the draft gets pushed back, waiting waiting and waiting until that draft becomes old, then we have no choice but to delete the draft because it is outdated.
2. Writers are busy with school and other personal life. Me and Kieyuku is in college, Moonlight is in University, and i'm not sure what Sada is doing (she's doing fine though, just that SKE doesn't have much stuff going on). This is not uncommon, it happens a lot to many blogs.
SOLUTION: new format
1. Short detailed posts about whatever is writable (includes small news), with included thoughts and feelings and scepticism etc. This will be postable by any of the staff members. This is to ensure quick distribution of news.
2. 1 big combined post of all the small combined post on the same subject, but without the thoughts and feelings and scepticism.
- for example there will be small posts like "akb48 37th Single announced", "akb48 37th single covers", "akb48 37th single tracklist" and so on, this will all be combined into a big post "akb48 37th single".
- Will implement 'change logs' to differentiate the new info from old info in the combined posts.
- Will also link the combined post in the small posts, and vice versa, at the bottom of the posts.
3. current writer positions will be promoted to "team leader" or something like that. I'm not good with this type of naming. anyway they will be the one doing the combined posts.
- Info tables and the like will still be included in the combined post.
- WILL NOT post stuff like "AKB48’s Takahashi Minami fangirls over Shonen Jump" or "No Sleeves is everywhere and Minegishi Minami is a tsundere" (which she isn't btw) or stuff like "It’s time once again for AKB48’s AKBINGO’s muchaburi dodgeball!". Will leave those to Tokyohive to do. It's what they do best.
Stage reviews: will still be continued.
Concert reviews: if the writer wants to do it.
TV Show reviews: 1st episode and last episode.