Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

06 August 2011

New Writers Welcome!

A while ago I wrote about me going to get conscripted into the army and thus had to start hiring new writers in order to keep the blog alive. Response has been great and 1 month later and I am happy to introduce you all to the 4 new writers of the blog!

By the way, _chinpingpong will be heading to the army at the end of this month. I myself will be heading there in October.

Not to withhold you any longer, here are the new writers. Please treat the well!




EIMI

Gender: Female
Age: 23
Occupation: Student
Favorite Artist: AKB48, SDN48, Pink
Start of Fandom: June 2008
Oshimen:
AKB48: Masuyama Kayano (graduated), Akimoto Sayaka (current)
SKE48: Nakanishi Yuka
SDN48: Urano Kazumi
NMB48: TBD


Hello blog-readers! I'm Eimi or sorceress628 from the stage48 forums.

I got into AKB48 during high school when we were assigned to cover songs in Japanese class. I found Hone Hone Waltz and followed the links on youtube to discover AKB48. I'm a pretty old school AKB fan as things go and love seeing graduated members at AX100.

I did a guest post on MELOS no Michi a long time ago on my oshimen, Masuyama Kayano. Unfortunately she's taking a break from the entertainment world right now, most likely to focus on her upcoming college entrance exams and remainder of high school, but I hope she shows up at AX100 again.

がんばります



KYTTYEE

Gender: Female
Country: USA
Occupation: Student
Favourite Artists: AKB48, No Sleeves, Watarirouka Hashiritai
Start of Fandom: September 2006 (between Skirt, Hirari and Aitakatta)
Oshimen:
AKB48: Minegishi Minami

Hihi! I'm Kyttyee, and I'm excited to be on board as a writer for MELOS no Michi ^_^ I'm from Chicago, IL and I'm currently a student at Northwestern University, studying linguistics.

I'm a fan of many musical groups from Japan, but AKB48 was the first one I discovered, so they're kind of like my special little baby. I've been a fan for about five years now, so I've seen them through a lot of changes XD Some of my current other musical obsessions include Arashi, Attack All Around (AAA), and Makino Yui.

My oshimen in AKB48 is Minegishi Minami, although Itano Tomomi comes in a close second. My favorite subgroup is No Sleeves. I have a hard time pinpointing a favorite song because it constantly changes, depending on what I've been listening to recently and what kind of mood I'm in ^_^;; I do love their graduation songs though, especially the lovely harmonies in Sakura no Shiori.

Anyways, I like all sorts of things about Japanese culture, both traditional and pop, and I'm working hard to learn the language on my own, so if you want to help me practice, feel free to try to chat with me in Japanese :-D

Twitter: http://twitter.com/kyttyee/



SAMMY


Name: Samridhi
Age: 19 (October 8th, 1991)
Country: Nepal
Occupation: Student (Business Administration)
Start of Fandom: August 2010 (river and 10nen Zakura)


Hello! My name is Sammy and I'm a 19 year old Undergraduate from Nepal. I'm a total Otaku. You'll usually find me reading mangas or playing games. Japanese music has been a part of my life for a long time now and I am a fan of Mika Nakashima, Namie Amuro, Utada Hikaru, YUI, GIRL NEXT DOOR and many more.

I've been a fan of AKB48 for a year now. I started first listening to them through their Kamikyoku Tachi album. My favorite song would of course be Beginner, not only the song I fell in love with but also with the choreography.

I don't particularly have an oshimen from AKB48 because I happen to adore almost all of the girls but I guess if I had to pick one it'd be Takahashi Minami. Matsui Jurina is my oshi from SKE48 though (her cuteness totally grabbed me.) As for NMB48 and SDN48 - undecided since I still haven't fully explored these groups as of yet.

Someday I hope to get married, have cute daughters, get a job in Japan and settle down there with my family. :3

As a new writer and contributor not only will I be expanding my own knowledge but I will do my best to give quality news about 48 groups! :)



YING


Gender: Female
Name: Ying
Age: 18 (November 23, 1992)
Country: United States of America
Occupation: Student
Favorite Artists: AKB48, SKE48, Buono!, aiko, Norah Jones
Start of Fandom: Chance no Junban (2010)
Oshimen:
AKB48: Akimoto Sayaka
SKE48: Kimoto Kanon
SDN48: Ohori Megumi
NMB48: Yoshida Akari


Hello all! I am Ying, currently 18 years of age and attending university as an undergraduate student majoring in domestic economics. I make my home in California where foreigners believe the sun never stops shining. But how untrue their perceptions are! I've experienced freezing weather even in mid-July.

Though I've listened to AKB48's music since 2008 when Sakura no Hanabiratachi was re-recorded, my fandom had only kicked into full-gear late last year with the release of Chance no Junban. What caught my attention was the unusual line-up featured in the song's PV. I am a big fan of idols and since I was beginning to tire of Korean pop stars and Hello!Project, I shifted my attention to the 48 family.

My favorite AKB48 member is team K captain, Akimoto Sayaka. I absolutely worship her beauty, singing talent, and personality. Even though side-activities keep her busy, she is not getting the push she deserves in singles nowadays. I just hope that she receives more PV screentime with the release of Flying Get. I am also a big fan of SKE48 and my oshimen is the group's youngest, Kimoto Kanon.

No comments: