Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

09 January 2012

AKB48 and SKE48 members Celebrate Seijin no Hi


Yesterday was Seijin no Hi (成人の日), or Coming of Age Day in Japan. Held every year on the 2nd Monday of January, it is a day to congratulate all the teenagers who have reached 20 years of age, the age of majority.

20 members from AKB48 and SKE48 have reached 20 years old over the past year.
From AKB48, they are:
Itano Tomomi, Oya Shizuka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana, Suzuki Mariya, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Nakagawa Haruka, Nakaya Sayaka, Nonaka Misato, Maeda Atsuko, Masuda Yuka, and Yonazawa Rumi.
And from SKE48:
Kuwabara Mizuki, Suda Akari, Takayanagi Akane, Hiramatsu Kanako, and Matsui Rena.

Dressed in exquisite furisode kimonos, 19 of them attended the Seijin Shiki (Coming of Age Ceremony) at the Kanda Shrine in Tokyo. SKE's Kuwabara Mizuki celebrated at her hometown instead.



At the event, each of the girls individually spoke about their feelings about coming of age, their aspirations for the coming year, and what they hope to accomplish in the future.

Maeda Atsuko
On approaching this important day of becoming an adult, my whole body became tense. From today on, I wish to continue working hard at singing and dancing. I also want to learn how to drive a car. None of the other AKB members have a license yet, so I would like to be the first to earn my driver's license.
Kashiwagi Yuki
I had always thought that I would celebrate this day in my hometown in Kagoshima, but becoming an adult like this, as an AKB48 member, makes me very happy. In becoming an adult, I have become more aware that I really want to become a capable woman. Of course I want to improve in my singing and dancing, so I will work even harder at my music lessons.
Itano Tomomi
I wanted to show you the grown-up "yamato nadeshiko" Itano that you see today, I have looked forward very much to this day. In the coming year, I hope to hold a nationwide live, travel, increase my bank savings, and continue to be a good daughter.
Takahashi Minami
Since the day that I entered AKB at age 14, six years ago, it feels like time has rushed by so quickly. This year, I want to continue moving forward even more. Last year was wonderful, so this year, together with everyone, I want to aim even higher.
Kasai Tomomi
Coming of age felt like something so far in the distance, it moves me deeply to see everyone appearing here today dressed in their finest. I look forward to going drinking with my friends from home.
Takajo Aki
Everyone looks so cute dressed in their personalized outfits. This year, I want to develop my hobbies and interests. Right now, I am raising a dog and learning to cook, after that I want to learn movie and musical appreciation, and eventually I wish to become a woman who is devoted to her home.
Kitahara Rie
I really feel like I have grown up now. This year, I really want to overcome my shyness. Also, I would really like to see my friends from home again.
Nakagawa Haruka
There are so many people I want to thank. I am always told that I am child-like, so I wish to become more adult-like. I want to learn to cook so so I can become more of an adult.
Oya Shizuka
Seeing all of the fans who put on their suits so they could come watch over me like a parent makes me very happy. Wearing a furisode and posing for photographs for you, it's like I am being a good daughter (lol). My aspiration for this year is a solo debut. After Sashihara Rino-chan's debut was decided, I also want to make a solo debut with avex. As for things to try, I'd like to go see a limestone cavern.
Suzuki Mariya
I'm am very thankful that I've had the fortune to have such an experience that normal girls do not usually have. I had the opportunity to be in a horror movie last year, and I hope to be in more movies this year too. I also want to learn English.
Kobayashi Kana
In the six years since I joined AKB, the tension and the happiness has increased a lot. Even though it's said I am child-like, I want to become more sexy, so that I won't lose to Tomo~mi I will work even harder.
Nakaya Sayaka
Although I had a stomach ache the day before yesterday, I came here today completely well. I want to become more independent. I also want to challenge myself with voice acting and stageplays. I also look forward to making a toast with everyone.
Masuda Yuka
Since my debut at age 14, six years ago, I feel like I have grown up a lot. Because I usually dres a bit like a Yakuza wife, today everyone is asking me "Oh, you're dressed normally?" (lol). Although I have been a singer for 10 years, I've also discovered an interest in acting, and want to challenge myself with making movies and stageplays. I also want to try skydiving.
Nonaka Misato
To be here today as part of AKB makes me very happy. Because I have little confidence in myself, I want to improve myself further so I can have more confidence. I want to try going to a batting cage.
Yonezawa Rumi
The feeling of "Finally today I am 20 years old" keeps springing up in my heart. I want this year to be the year with the most growth that I have ever done in my life. So that I can remember all the happy moments and all the sad moments of my life, I will keep a diary from now on.
Matsui Rena
Even the fans might think that I have really now grown up, I'm become aware again of the feeling of being 20 years old. Last year, I truly had the opportunity to have so many good experiences, I hope that this year, I can once again share good experiences with all my fans. To celebrate being 20 years old, I want to climb Mt. Fuji.
Suda Akari
While wearing a furisode, I want to stand firmly on my own two feet. Because I really like taking self-photos with my cell phone, and I am very good at it, I want to publish an album of my cellphone self-photos.
Takayanagi Akane
I feel really grateful to be able to be here with all these AKB members. After this, I want to fully enjoy myself performing in Nagoya. I hope to become someone who is not ashamed of trying to stretch myself beyond my current abilities.
Hiramatsu Kanako
I'm so happy to be able to wear such wonderful clothes. In honor of this day, I wrote a letter to send home to my father and mother. This year, if everyone across the country could remember my name as an SKE member, I would be very happy. After that, maybe a sudden short haircut might be nice.

No comments: