Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

04 May 2012

Sashihara Rino's 300 Google+ Updates Challenge


Starting today at 6 pm JST Sashihara Rino will, over a period of 24 hours, attempt to update her Google+ status 300 times.

Sashihara Rino's Google+ account: http://plus.google.com/104375100134443203420

This is the third time for Sashihara to undertake a challenge of this kind. In 2010 and 2011, she attempted to dethrone fellow team member Maeda Atsuko as number 1 in the Ameba blog ranking by updating her own blog "Sashihara Quality" one hundred times (two hundred in 2011).

The following ad was printed in today's morning edition of the Yomiuri Shinbun:


Translated by HRP
Good morning! It's Sashihara, all fresh and energetic but with way too much on her hands.

Something incredible has happened: they're going to put my Google+ update in the newspaper. And not just that - a whole page!
It looks like I will have to write some really interesting things unless I want to put a swift end to my writing career. What am I saying; it hasn't even begun yet. As far as I understand, the very words that I'm writing right now will be printed on one whole page in Yomiuri Shinbun.
Please check today's morning paper.

But even I don't have anything in my repertoire that is worthy enough of getting its own newspaper advert and be read by people all around the country. In that case, there's really only one thing that comes to mind. It all began when shooting "Shuukan AKB"...

Two years ago, I challenged myself to make one hundred blog updates in 24 hours. We upped the number to two hundred last year. And this year...

I will update my Google+ account status 300 times starting at 6 pm. today. The challenge begins right after today's broadcast of "Shuukan AKB" (starting at 5.30) and ends tomorrow at 6 pm.
There's no special meaning to this. I just haven't found another way yet. For now this is the one thing I know I can excel at.
So please endure me for today. Or better: let me prove myself today.

My long day starts now!!! Wish me luck, everyone!

P.S.
I will be updating my status 300 times, so feel free to remove me from your circles if that should bother you.

No comments: