Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

09 July 2014

NMB48 Takayama Riko Announces Graduation

On July 7th NMB48 Kenkyuusei Takayama Riko has announced her graduation. The reason given is that she wants to focus on her studies. Her graduation show will be held on July 19th.

Takayama Riko joined NMB48 as pat of the 3rd generation in early 2012. She was the last 3rd generation member left unpromoted and after about 2 and a half years as a Kenkyuusei she has now decided to leave.


Takayama Riko's Graduation Announcement
Original Message
I have an announcement for you. I, Takayama Riko, will graduate from NMB48.
I joined NMB48 when I was in my 6th year of elementary school and I planned to dedicate my whole daily life to NMB48 in my own way. But since I became a 3rd year junior high student this spring I started to think about my studies frequently.
I am not very skilled so until now I wasn't able to properly balance my studies and NMB48. As a result of worrying and wavering I decided to now put what I have dedicated to NMB48 so far in my studies and concentrate on them.
Those feelings I told you about, my wish to be promoted to a team or to be chosen as single senbatsu, are no lie at all.
I am really sorry that so far I couldn't give back to you. But from now on I will concentrate on my studies and it would be nice if I'll be able to come back in front of you one day.
There is not much time left but please support me.

No comments: